Wednesday, December 8, 2010

November 5:The Vamps+Beckies

Last November 4 (the eve of my birthday) was a normal day for me. I remember na pagod ako nun from work so I asked my officemates to have a round of cocktails with me at Distillery Jupiter (FYI: my office is the same bldg as Distillery Jupiter)

Saab later on asked Kuya Reggie to pick me up so we I can have my birthday salubong with her. I felt the birthday blues nun... I felt na wala akong masyadong friends.. drama lang... but I was happy na I'm spending my Birthday Salubong with Saab... I got happier when Adrianne followed! Dalawa na friends ko!

I got so bored and asked the two to have coffee for my Salubong #loser... Saab and Adrianne brought me to Starbucks Commonwealth para malapit sa house ko... hang out hang out... and there, i got surprised by my friends! Gel, Kuya Pao and Bubbs showed up with a cake! They planned a simple night at Fuel Up (Thanks Gel) Maxx, Neil and Ehra soon followed :)

Sayang wala kong pictures of that night...

November 5, my birthday, office day again! I was working sa office waiting for the clock to strike 6pm so I can go to my Birthday Dinner with the family... while working, before 6pm, I got so gulat because my Mom together with my sister went into our office with food and drinks! They surprised me sa office! Kaloka!!! haha Pero sobra akong natouch! After that family dinner with the entire family minus Kuya Dan (I miss you!)

After dinner, I was on my way to see Renchie, Adrianne and Lui when suddenly they told me that they were tired na daw and all went home na daw! na-BV ako! So I called Saab and she invited me to go to her nalang daw. I was so BV that night i ruined 2 attempts of another Birthday Surprise!

Magkakasama naman pala sila lahat!

I Love You Saabei!

UB

Patch & Lui

Girls w/ Neil and Julius
It was a charades night for us! Competitive lang ng teams!

Charades (my team)

Strategize much?
 Pero na sa team ko ang nag-iisang Angel Locsin! Artista ka te!
Gel

Kuya Pao and the Beckies
 Thank you everyone! I super love you all!
Beckies x Vamps
 Si Gel daw hindi naabusan ng birthday kasi Imortal siya! #CHOS
Imortal

I love the Vamps and my Beckies!!! You all made me feel special!

Kees,

Nyko

No comments:

Post a Comment