Monday, December 27, 2010

Cebu aka Shangri-La Mactan '10


Technically, it was my second time in Cebu, pero parang first time na rin kasi day trip yung first time ko sa Cebu as in first flight in and last flight out ang drama ko. I bet sa third time ko sa Cebu sasabihin ko parang first time ko lang rin kasi in our trip, we did NOT go out of our hotel. But i am not complaining! I love love love Shangri-La Mactan! Thank you so much Neil Arce for the trip! i love you!

Pagdating namin, kawawa kaagad yung bed!


With Julius
We then rested for a while... as in tulog much. We didn't sleep long though because Maxx woke us up for our yacht ride/ late lunch

Saab and Julius

Me!

with BFGF Saab





Shangri-La Mactan

Beautiful Mactan
Maxx welcomed us to "her" yacht haha
Maxx 
There was also lechon cebu for lunch!!! yummy!


Ana (maxx and neil)

Maxx. Saab. Ana

the aftermath


After a lot of shrimp and lechon, nag chill (taray ng chill) lang kami sa taas ng yacht...

With Ana

Beautiful Saab

My turn

with Ana again
Hanggang gabi, we just posed and took a lot of pictures! haha
The Jump Shot

Anyare?

Ganda ko lang
We went back to our rooms... then before we knew it, dinner time na! lamon time ulit! 

Magalona Sisters

Love this!
and again, food food food! 






I just love Lobsters! i can eat lobsters for a month and not be sawa! 
We were so busog after dinner!!! bumalik kami sa room and guess what i did...

zzzzzz
I slept! hahaha I slept for a while.... until Julius and Saab woke me up... sayang daw yung Cebu trip ko kung matulog lang ako.... 
Daming pictures pa... but im tamad to post... hahaha

I had fun Cebu!



Kees,

Nyko

PS: So kain tulog kain tulog lang ang naganap sa Cebu?! OO!






No comments:

Post a Comment