Saturday, December 4, 2010

Halloween 2010

I love Halloween and I love dressing up. Perfect diba! Halloween is one of the few days in our year na we can go out and wear whatever we like. No judgements. 

This year, I spent Halloween at Ponti. Ateneo crowd talaga... haha parang college lang. 
I went looking like Sunshine Corazon aka Charice from Glee

So I made sundo Janna, Adrianne and Martin before going to Ponti.

Janna Tee

Adrianne w/ Janna
 Hello Ponti!!!
The Group: Martin, Adrianne, Janna and I

Let's Get Physical: Adrianne and Janna

Klaudine Yapyuco as a maid (CHOS)

Becky Sandwich w/ Steph Magalona

AJ Del Rosario as a nun

Sunshine Corazon with Cheerios
 Saab was late because she came from Cubao X
Ganda lang ni girl!
Saab as Tiger Lily

Julius

Girl Bestfriends: Saab and Marquis

Marquis as a bride

Iggy as a Turtle
 Halloween was fun, pero mainit talaga sa Ponti! I left early just because it was too crowded... too mainit... and punong puno ng younger batches! haha

Nyko & Saab

Marquis, Nyko & Saab
Until next year... who will i be then?
hmmmmmmmmm

Kees,

Nyko

No comments:

Post a Comment