Saturday, December 4, 2010

Philippine Fashion Week: Folded & Hung

I wasn't able to take photos of the Jellybean/ Folded & Hung Fashion Shows. Sayang sobrang nice pa naman...

I went because of four things

1) Lauren walked for Jellybean
2) Angel walked for Folded & Hung
3) Mikko Araneta works for Folded & Hung
4) I heard the best stylists were there to do the show


I got PR photos of the F&H show from Mikko Araneta
I'll share lang my favorites sobrang dami! haha


Mikael Daez



Jiro Shirakawa

David Lee


Luis Alandy

Mico Ibanez


Tim Yap


Cute model :)


My Hideo

Divine Lee

I forgot his name... but i know him...haha

Prince Steffan

Myx VJ...

Nico Ibaviosa

Jose Sarasola

Rambo Nunez

Anna Rubio

Hot Chocolate Man

Luke Jickain

Mark Whittington

It was such a star studded show... in between hot models, they inserted some known personalities and celebrities... My two favorite models walked the F&H Fashion Show! I love love love it! Mark and Hideo!!!

The two F&H endorsers also graced the runway

Here is the goddess Anne Curtis-Smith

Anne Curtis
 And the sexiest woman in the Philippines/ Head Vamp Angel Locsin
Angel Locsin
 Congratulations girls!

Angel and Anne with F&H's big man
 Congratulations to the F&H team!
special shout out to Mikko Araneta... top by Eric Delos Santos... HAHAHA


Kees,

Nyko

No comments:

Post a Comment