Sunday, January 2, 2011

Dec 16 2010: MASKIPAPS 2010

Maskipaps is the annual fashion show of the College of Eng'g in UP Diliman, held at the last day of Eng'g week and is organized by the Beta Epsilon Fraternity. It was my first time to watch, and to judge! The Beta Epsilon "sweetheart", Gianella, was my classmate in highschool and she was the one who invited me.

Nyko, you should've been there with me. Next year I hope they invite me again to judge. Sama ka sa akin twin!

They told me that every year it gets more daring... it was seriously like a lingerie show! hahaha.... I do hope that they colaborate with the College of Fine Arts. Sobrang laki ng potential maging sought-out event ito. They just need to take it seriously, put a little bit more creativity and clean up the designs. Yung humor, andun na!

Maskipaps 2010 theme: Villains

very funny hosts

belly dancers

sayang abs ni ate girl

Van Helsing

Street Fighter

Batman

Batman

Van Helsing

Van Helsing
Super Mario

Diyosa

Sailor Moon (?) - sorry hinubad na yung costume

Alice in Wonderland

Alice in Wonderland

Super Mario
Powerpuff Girls - one of my faves

...Buttercup and Him!


My bestfriend in grade 3 and our very own batch valedictorian kicked ass! Nicole Yazon
ayon kay Giandy, this is the daughter of famous glass sculptor Ramon Orlina
I didn't get the chance to get the pics of the group category, sayang, I forgot to charge my camera :( My favorite was Alice in Wonderland. It was super cute, lalo na the girl dressed as a sexy Cheshire cat!

xoxo
Nica

No comments:

Post a Comment