Monday, March 7, 2011

SINONG KULOT

About a month ago I had my hair traditionally permed at Detour Salon. I love trying out different hairstyles (however extreme it may be) because I can just grow it and start over again. Someone once said that when women change their hairstyle drastically it means they're going through a transitional phase or changes in their lives... or something like that. For me, it is a bit true.

My hair was still too short for a digital perm. They warned me about how my hair would look like donya-ish or Nova Villa-ish (you get it right?) haha and it did turn out that way, AND I LOVE IT. 
my hair before perming
with Cita and Ruel (sobrang linis mag gawa)

donya in the making


royalty!

done!
feel na feel ko, feel na feel mo rin ba?

goodmorning hair

i love you!


xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I change hairstyles drastically, too! Actually ikaw nag-influence saken hehe :) The new 'do looks ozzamm! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe thanks! always remember, its just hair, it'll grow back! :)

    ReplyDelete